My siao hubby back blogging again (-__-")
But this time round he mended his own blogskin. Smart hor. LOL.
Went polyclinic this morning for the infant check up. Ok la, they give priority to newborns, so everything went on well and fast. Den went supermarket to buy some stuffs and bought mcdonald's happy meal for Jayr.
Tedious can! Like i know i shouldn't walk that much. Den ended up i really in great pain half way thru. Walked really slow... slower den a snail, i guessed. hur hur.
Luckily we have this double stroller. Both on pram and Hubby handled it. I just need to walk slowly on my own. Dun need to carry Chace.
I didn't buy enough swaddle for wrapping up Chace. Weather is cold and the wind is chilling. I always have to wash this pathetic piece of cloth and make sure it dry fast. argh. Maybe i will go get it on Thurs.
Confinement food is superb. I really think the 1k+ is really worth the price. Food is yummy and portion is enough for 2! No regrets.
My nanny will be coming on Sunday. So happy. Wanted to go visit her but always couldn't make it. Especially when i was expecting and have to bring along Jayr. Impossible la! So she's coming to visit me and bring me some home cooked confinement food too!! Im so lucky to have some nice ppl in my life. Im glad. Thou i have more nasty shits in life..... But these nice ppl somehow make it better and better :)
If you're wondering, those shit ppl, evil ppl, knn ppl, they dunno that i have delivered.
I mean as for what i know la. As for what i have planned. I hope no one breathe a word.
I dun wan them to know. I dun wan them to come. I dun wan them to have any chance to act. I dun wan them to have any words to say. I dun wan them to blame me for this and that and claim credits for their fucked up shits. oh, and i dun wan any to come and see whether is there anything goodies to pack home! hur hur.
They can be real shameless when come to grabbing free things! But kept as quiet and dumb when you wan them to give things! ccb.
Wanna play shits with me, den follow my rules!
I wont allow anyone to harm me anymore.
I wont allow anyone to do the same shits to my family too.
You know, sometimes these ppl can be real disappointment especially knowing that they shld be the one being supportive instead of being CB!