Heyo.
Came late to do this post cuz i was busy with Jayr the whole day. Dunno why, full of nonsense today. Now he finally sleep den i can sit down and rest my butt in silent peace. phew~
Washed the sofa cushions covers, Jayr's mattress cover and all... Tomorrow will wash mine and the curtains too. Wow. Tired to the max. So much things to do when you have a house. I have to make sure everything is clean and neat before i head for the next battle. See? Aint easy to be housewife. Dunno why some women/girls out there dying to be one. *roll eyes*
Best is to stay out and work and socialise! Rather den rotting and suffering at home.
You know what?
I AM IN MOTHER-FUCKING-PAIN NOW!!!!!
So pain that i groan and clinged on tightly to my PJs.
Dunno what is this about...
Contraction or just another false one..................?
I loathe the last trimester of pregnancy bcuz like this lor!
Whenever in pain, all i can do is to wait and see and observe. Like so helpless like that. argh.
Anyway, lets continue with the countdown...
9!
p/s: still haven found a nicer name.