This morning went kkh for the last check up. Pre- admission check up. Done ECG to check on my heart and lots of questioning. Den took my blood sample, said to standby blood for my tomorrow operation.
I purposely requested to have a talk with the anaesthetist. Told him that what i have went thru the previous time have caused me phobia somehow. Den he explained to me that the other time was emergency and they have to take out the baby within 10 mins time, but the drug needs at least 15 mins to take effect. That was why i felt such huge pain and fuss during the emergency operation.
He assured me that this time would be different. Different drug will be used on me instead of epidural. I requested not to stay awake during the operation and he also said ok. He said this time i will have better preparation and choice. As in, i can negotiate with the doctor what i want. When its emergency, you cant expect much. They have to rush everything within 10 mins.
So now, at least i have better feeling for kkh :)
Went shopping awhile. Bought 2 new tops for Jayr from Jeep. And den went to choose Thomas train for him while hubby tried to bring him away and distract him. I will bring that train to hospital and den give it to Jayr when he see me and Chace. I want him to know that even if there is new member, i will still dote on him as much. Anyway, this is his first Thomas train. I usually bought him various cars.
Bought 2 new tops from Levi's for Hubby too. I always wanted to give him something to reward him. 2 polo tees for him and he was happy. He wore one today already. So nice. Oh, i also bought a box of briefs for him too. haha.
As for myself, i bought many new pieces of panties. Larger size den before cuz after c sect i can only wear loose loose kind. Make ups! I have 2 way cakes, mascara, eye liner, and others... wahaha. happy! New facial foam too. Clothes and shoes will have to wait. Cuz have to wait till i slim down and my feet less bloated.
If you ask me what i want..... hehehehehe....
Slimming cream. Anti cellulite cream. More make ups. Clothes and shoes. erm... too greedy right? LOL! Chicken essence is good enough la. haha.
Anyway, girlies, I am going for labour tomorrow! Hospital doesn't allow more den 2 visitors. And hubby and Jayr already make up to 2. So, maybe 1 week later can arrange to come my place??? Hopefully you can arrange among yourself. If not, can come alone too. Anything you prefer. Go FB or msn, i will leave you msg/contact no. If i missed you out, den pls tag me.
Last countdown!
1!
I am fucking scared!