Hi, so long!
I am really very busy with............ resting!
Cant blame me for neglecting this wat. Just 2 more weeks im going for labour liao. Of cuz must rest all i can right?
Anyway, last night's chicken stew is SUPERB! Really! I mean i am not praising myself la. But thats my very own recipe. I thot for it whole day and den came out with my very own dish. woosh! I am really getting more and more 上手了 :p
There are lotsa photos on FB. So, go see when you free.
Hubby baked a lovely chocolate cake for me. So touched! Man in kitchen is like clumsy elephant in there. LOL. I warned him not to cook when im not around. Otherwise my kitchen sure kena burnt down! haha.
Anyway, saw a piece of disgusting news on tv the other day. There is this killer organisation that has been active for almost 30 years. Their main object is to extract human's fats from the victims. They killed and den extract and den dumped the bodies in desserted place. Police only found out now because the numbers of missing person had been increasing rapidly. The disgusting part is, they sell it in a very high price and in main cooperation with cosmetic company. (Not certain yet, still under investigation.) The human's fats is said to help to reduce and smoothen wrinkles. euuuuu! And its US cosmetic company. omg! I am not going to touch any of their products anymore! I will check and make sure of their manufacture location. Maybe Japan and Korean brand are much safer to use.
Just imagine, you paid few hundreds for high end products and den they are actually containing human's fats in it! ggggrrrrr....!!!! and you apply onto ur face..... euuuuu!
Ok enough said.
Just make sure you choose your products wisely. Dun think as long as its organic or whatever shit they told you, its safe. Think, who the hell will tell you it contains human's fats! I reckon that these mainly are anti-aging products. Because they use it to help to reduce wrinkles wat. true?!
Luckily i have stop using any products for quite a long time.... phew!