Last night had a great tiff with that crazy vietnamese tenant of mine.
We realised she came home during day time too. And den she would on the air con since then till night. Or to be exact, till the next morning.
The basic house rule for all MOST houses is that air con only allow at night. Whole day air con is consider special request and of cuz, different kind of rate/money too.
Before she moved in, we have verbally agreed on this term in front of the agent.
She's paying for the normal rate, thus no special exception for her.
Yesterday was hubby's off day. We went out for my kkh appointment. Hubby suggested that we off the main switch of the air con. Only on it after 6+pm.
So at about 4+pm, she sms-ed hubby......
SHE : "Hi. Did you off the air con main switch?"
Hubby : "Yes. Air con only allowed at night. Regardless of whether you seldom at home or not. This is the basic house rule."
(she always go her bf's house to stay over. but thats her problem even agent said so.)
SHE : "Consider im at home for 3 or 4 days per week. Whether i on it day or night, i dun think will affect anything at all. stop being ridiculous and came out with this house rules of yours!"
We immediately called agent and told him exactly what happened. He said regardless she seldom at home or not, the basic rule have to be followed. This is a basic respect for owners too. He wanted me to tell her nicely and explain to her. Before i did she smsed again.....
SHE : "Even if i on it whole day for everyday, my 500 is more than enough for your bills! I can use fat as i want! Stop being difficult and your ridiculous rules that are not stated in the contract!"
Initially before this sms, i thot of telling her nicely. But after reading this sms, she really hit my limit! I was fuming like mad and i took over hubby's phone and replied her...
ME : " Hey. I think the one being ridiculous is not me. I have offer requested for whole day air con at 700. So dun think your 500 is very brilliant. I dun think we have to put up with ur temperamental style. Since you have no respect for us and our house rules den we might as well terminate the contract with immediate effect. And pls use your exclamation marks wisely. We have our temper limit too. Let me know how long you need to take to move out. thanks. "
She didnt reply after that. I called agent and told him about it and asked him to handle this and talk to her. I wan no negotiation anymore.
After 3 hours or more she replied...
SHE : "I will try to find new place asap. But will be after 15th cuz im having my exam. Pls dun judge me by the msg tone. I am not what you think! I think i deserve some respect too. By far i think i have respect the house rules too. Will let you know the date and time when i found a place. "
ME : "I am giving you the deposit and you rental fees is up on the 1st of every month. We hope you can do it asap before 15th cuz my wife will be having confinement then. we dun wish to have any disturbance occur during that period of time. If you dun like the way i judge you, den watch your tone and words. you dun flare and and expect others to accept. I dun need you to teach. Neither do i have the right to spell it all out to you. we do not have the need to put up with all these. The best is to arrange for kelvin to sort out the documentation. and the money issue too. if you cant stop throwing words at me, den i think lets stop msging. Everything will go thru kelvin from now on. Things better remain like this den turning more nasty. "
*kelvin - agent.
All along i was being "cool" with my tone and words. I make sure that i didn't being too much with my words and all, so that she will have no say against me, should there be any confrontation in the later part with the agent around. I mean we have to sort things out like an adult. Unlike her - a hooligan. *roll eyes*
And she's being totally bullshit when she said she have respect the rules. From day 1, you ppl should know how demanding she was and expect us to give in and follow her way. We did. But she didn't do and promised. She got the cheek to complain but didnt do as promised! But did i make any noise? never! we closed one eye. So she's being totally bullshit. The kind wearing multiple masks!
Den last night she said the air con thing is not stated in the contract. Fuck her sia! This type of thing dun need to spell out one ma! She really not a person of her words. She just twist and turn her words as and when she like. knn! Really a snake!
She told agent she wan us to pay her not only the deposit but also the agent fees. Fuck that! this is worst. I have never heard before at all and not stated in contract too. Not even told by agent! So i told agent im not paying. Bcuz i paid agent fees on the day of agreement already, so why do we have to pay her share for her just bcuz she think she lugi!!!!! This woman really classic case!
She have to make up her mind that the money she paying is not GOD!
She have to make sure everywhere she go, she have to obey the rules and respect the LORD!
I said that maybe other owner can accept but not me. Agent said he doubt so. No one can tolerate this too. see?! Even agent think she's being ridiculous too.
Anyway, she have to move out by the 1st. I dun care where she go find money for the mover or whatever things she need to pay for. I dun care how she find a place so soon. I dun care. She have to learn to respect. And this heartless punishment, i dun think is harsh enough for someone like her. She deserves worst! But i am not that mean either. So, wish her luck that she wont end up kena chase out within a month again!
Start learning kiddo!