Tonight Hubby's coming home later den usual. kns. But work requires, what can we say :/
I never cook. And impossible to wait till he's home? Like 12mn? I will die of hunger sia. So maybe........ instant noodle! teehee. I know its bad... for me. But once in a while jamming junk food is fine de lah. Especially imma craving for the dry one. You know, either the mee goreng or the dry mee pok. Both from Myojo. Best! I dunno why ppl say Indomee are nice. I find it's standard so low. whatever. everyone has their own preference ya.
We have revamped that room to Jayr's room AGAIN!
Jayr is totally excited and was like wow-ing whole day. LOL. He didn't even wanna come out to the living room to eat and watch tv. Like even made me stayed in there with him whole day! grrrr.... Den i sat there and played with him and all. He seems so much happier den before. I remembered seeing him about to cry when that siao cb walked in the room one day. He was like blabbering something, which i dun understand but can somehow felt that he was trying to tell me that that room was his! See? So dun think you can decide anything for kiddo just because you are the adult. They have feelings too. They know what belongs to them and what they like.
Anyway, all the boxes of toys, table and chairs, soft toys and all... Everything went it already :)
After my confinement, maybe we will go ikea source for children's furniture and all. And this time round, do a proper deco for him. I promised i wont let go the room to anyone anymore! But other one still available. hee.
Jayr darling is such a sensible boy now. He's a little helper of mine too. He help me throw rubbish, throw his own dirty diapers, pick up things i wan him to, take for me anything i told him to, close door for me, finished his milk and cap it back den bring it to the sink, take off his shoes when we home, take off his trousers when he wake up, rush to take my phone for me when it rang, pass me remote control and signal me to change channel, and many more.....
He's actually a very good boy just some times, you know, kids has their weird temperamental moments too. Like dunno he threw tantrum for what and all. But after all, most of the time is that they still dunno how to talk. If they can talk, they will just tell you what they wan instead of whining whole day and get nothing they wanted. Right? I have learnt to be more patience. Thou some times he's really up on my nerves. LOL.
In 2 weeks time, this house will be different. Everything will change. Jayr will have to force to accept the fact that he has to share daddy and mummy with another one. hai. Its not a sad thing thou. But quite sour for a young toddler like him. He still dunno and dun understand. But have to share everything including toys with someone else. hai. I will make sure i love both the same. No bias. Well, maybe i cant stop myself from caring Jayr more? hur hur. This type of thing very difficult to say la. you know... its the kind of love and bonding we share. not anyone can understand. and not anyone can understand anyone.
I hope i can have anti-cellulite cream or any slimming stuffs. Cosmetics. Nice clothes and shoes. hai........ hai........... hai............