Went NTUC for grocery shopping. After that already very tired but still, made hubby go do another round last min shopping with me. I knew he's tired but he still gave in and grumble nothing!
Bought nursing bras. Didn't try on as in they are closing already and i thought as long as i get D and bigger in size can liao. Upon reaching, tried them, and.................. JUST NICE! I am now 36D already!!! knn. den how? thinking of going to change them tomo, but to what size what cup sia???
No wonder the old bras im wearing is sooooo suffocating already. I didnt know my neh neh grow so much so fast!
Bought disposable undies too. Pack of 5 and i got 4 packs. haha. Intend to grab 2 from kkh during the stay, although they only give 1 pack. but i got my way......... lalalala. So like, 6 x 5 = 30. Enough for a month right? LOL. Or maybe not. aiya, if not enough den buy la.
i got everything ready. going to pack my maternity bag soon.
Anytime. any moment.
Im scared. But im excited too.
Wonder who will Zaan resembles? Jayr? LOL!!!