Tomorrow will be my last check up :)
Tomorrow we will have to confirm the date with the gynae and also to book bed.
Tomorrow will be my 36th week :D
Very soon we will get to see Zaan :D
Very soon i will be on "battlefield" handling kids.
Very soon i will have no time for everything :(
But..........
Also,
very soon i can start on my slimming regime.
Very soon i can wear whatever i wanna wear.
Very soon i can jump, roll, dance, swim, blablabla.
VERY SOON I WILL BE POORER DEN EVER!!! :'(
I've calculated... Both of Jayr and Zaan's milk powder and diapers for a month costs about $350 already! Haven even add on misc like, tidbits, toiletries, immunisations, and other necessities.
Haiz....
錢永遠都不够用!
How i wish i can get a home based job. Like anything also can, except babysitting la. Earn few hundreds bucks per month i also song. But there's no such thing anymore, i guessed. Moreover, time is bad and lesser opportunities everywhere. gggrrrrrrrrr................
Even if i willing to babysit, no one would trust a young person like me what. right? *roll eyes*
Anyway, i haven even book the part time maid thing. Have to do it asap. I've got 2 more weeks or less to prepare everything. damnit. Haven even pack my bag. hur hur.
I feel like doing a whole new hairstyle after my birth. But no gut to risk (-_-) hur hur.