Oh tomorrow~~~
Noon, KKH appointment. Dunno for what shit. I hate to go when there's no scanning or test to be done. Like pay them for few words nia. Before the doctor opened her mouth, i already knew what's she's going to ask and say. *roll eyes* waste of transport fees too!
Den to those places lah! COURTS first, to grab my camera! *loves* Second, GIANT to get something and den ask them to deliver to our house. hohoho. Third, IKEA, many many many things on the list! Zaan's cot, Jayr's children table and chair, toys, dining table and chairs, some household things and furniture. Oh, must get the soft toy doggy for Jayr. He's bugging me for dog nowadays. *roll eyes*
*** actually im glad i didn't get the puppy that time. thinking bt the stench, noise, mess, fur, expenses. I'd rather NOT! kekeke.
Lastly come back here and den to Best Denki, to get some household appliances. I have to buy that Supor rice cooker. And also steamboat, as requested umpteen times by Hubby. And many more.
Oh, and that will be that :D
Im so totally excited that i wanna scream out loud!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaha!
my camera camera camera! *loves*
p/s: this time round, my dear man insists that i must buy those baking kits from IKEA. I asked why and he said he wanna bake cookies and cakies together with me. aw~~~ Why the sudden sweetness??? haa! But nonetheless, im sure that will be the best cookies and cakies on earth! hahahaha.
okok. u may puke now. bye!