I know!
This bloggy has been dead for sooooo long.
Really have nothing to blog about wat. What do you wan to read about?
I know!
Kpos out there are definitely expecting sad things or suay things lah. *roll eyes*
I know who truely cares. Who doesn't.
I know what's that person thinking whenever they throw questions at me on msn. I know!
You meant well, or not, i know!
You just plain kpo, i know!
And when you dumped questions at me, do you ever think that you are a nuisance to me?! NO.
Why you dun care at all, and den suddenly threw questions at me? Like all the questions not link one. Can asked me from A to Z. Like as if you have done a list and prepared to interview me like that.
Ppl, you know? See how irritating these ppl can be?
This is wat i meant by KPOs.
This is why i always stress that, "DUN ASK!"
But to them only. Not my girlies.
My girlies of cuz know who they are la!
P/s: my problem is your problem meh? affect you meh? you will help meh?!!!!
G.N.D.
*go and die!