Baby is so active inside. His ultimate kicks are like killer. wth. I never had this kind of problem when i was having Jayr. Like ya all baby kicks, but den this one is like so active and kicks so hard and non stop kind. And now i even suspect that he might be in breech position. hmm. Like the previous check up, the gynae said baby's head is down. But den now i think maybe he have changed his position liao leh. Cuz the kicking is right at my right waist. So painful. I feel the kicks at the right of my waist and gastric there. Always there.
Just when i needed to find someone to talk to, there's not a single soul available.
I logon msn today. Everyone's status was either away or busy. whatever. I didn't bother to nudge or send a msg cuz im afraid i will get nothing, no reply. I am like suffering from insanity, i guess? Like i cant take any rejection anymore. I dun wan to be turn down. I dun wan to be treated like a bug. Maybe mainly because i am being treated like a rotten doll at home, thus i dunno how to accept the fact that my "friends" are treating me like bug. This kinda feeling is no good. I dun like. I know i have problem somewhere. I know. Maybe i need a pyscologist to tell me so.
Maybe shutting up oneself for too long aint a good thing.
maybe all i need is appreciation.