<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4122416583588161771?origin\x3dhttp://jirevealed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.Tuesday, September 15, 2009 Y
Need someone to hug me tightly and make me feel that everything's gonna be alright.

Need someone to kiss me passionately to reassure me that love is still around.

Need to be treated sincerely like im being appreciated.

Why does all good things have to come to an end?

I've strived hard to maintain; to bring it back. I've went against all odds to believe again and to lose so much.

I want caress. I want attention. I want kisses and hugs. I want love.


if all these are what a married woman whom have given birth, have to endure, den i would rather remain like in the past, un-married.


Its utterly bullshit when ppl say there are things we married women have to give up and accept. Bullshit. Ok like, we have to learn to argue less and throw less tantrum. But why must we accept the fact that our husband is treating us like junk? Like a rotten doll chunked aside. Like we are far worst den a tv or any game set. Or even when they dun make love to you anymore. No one, no couple should give up kiss, hug, sex. Its totally bullshit when they say we have to put other thing as priority. Because they dunno that without those 3 things, the whole relationship will turn very sour. Or even ended up divorced. This is what they called sex-starve. (go google about it and most couple seperated bcuz of this issue)

Like he no longer care when i got upset. No longer panic when im furious. No longer care when im sick. No longer care whether have we have any conversation
for that day! No longer kiss me goodnight. No longer kiss me goodbye. No longer say sweet things. No longer say I LOVE YOU.


When is the last time he said "I love you" to you?
(face to face)

what about me? too long..... so long that i have forgotten.

When is the last time he hugged you and french kissed you?
me??? way much longer that i dun even have any impression anymore.

I have long forgotten bt his scent. His breath. His body warmth.



I dunno how to answer when someone asked me "how's everything?".

Its like, its not alright as in this relationship is still not improving.

Its alright as in nothing serious have happened.


Just take any answer you prefer and stop asking me how am i. I am so sick of lying and pretending that everything's fine. Bcuz its just not fine and im not feeling good!



Guessed that in this life, i wont get any love anymore. until next life when i met another man or woman and i believe till then i will get what i didn't get in this life.








he dun love her.
he dun love her.
he dun love her.


no more love...

如果你也听说...
7:36 PM






♥♥♥jirevealed.blogspot.com

Ines QuekY
Photobucket Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p

Busy InesY
Plurk.com

ChatterboxY

Joyers -Y
- ♥老公大人♥
- Miyo *
- Amelia *
- Isabella *
- Lani *
- Pamela *
- Serena *
- Liping *
- Xinyi *
- Shirley *
- Nicole *
- Celeste *
- Xiaxue *


SecretsY
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Credits.Y

Designer : SUPERMAN'sWIFE
Picture : XOXO
Icons : XOXO
Cursor : MySpaceCursor