Oh. Both Fann and Christopher made a lovely couple :D
Why cant everyone be like this? Like happily ever after should be everyone's ending. Den LOVE, wont be such a hideous thing at times.
I think i have done a stupidest thing today :(
How? How? How?
Do you remember i once blogged about those friends i once hanged out with and den ended up one fatass cursed me when she gotta know im getting married?
Ya, the B and LW and all........ remember???
B the fatty bitch.
LW the one we dote me alot and i owed her alot.
okok. the thing went like this......
I read that on LW's fb profile, that her niece has been running high fever from more den a week. Like 39. Den like for so many days already the fever still not subside even though she mentioned that they brought her to hospitals and none of it wanna admit her. And all doctors said the baby is fine just take medicine will do.
I was like checking it everyday.
I have soft spot for kiddos.
Maybe you can say i am super kpo.
Den today, i really cannot tahan anymore, i sent LW a private message. (of cuz cant post it like a comment la, later that fat B saw, she will kpkb again. like LW belongs to them only) *roll eyes*
I was like saying that i read about that and am worried for the little one too. And that its dangerous for kid to run fever for so many days. I even gave her some tips and said i hope it can be of help somehow. Den i ended it like coolly, saying that to take good care. Hai ya, something like that la.
What you think?
I am sibeh dumb right?! Ppl must be treating me like a nuisance and me here still trying hard to be good for what fuck?! Like now i feel like banging the wall sia.
(and also i let you ppl down. cuz that time everyone was like comforting me and telling me to ignore such frens and all. And its alright to lose these bad frens. but den i really still hope to befriend with LW only. But i also know that its impossible. Like B will surely get to know and den start to curse me again. What if this time she include my son leh? I will burn down her house!)
But i really cant understand why fever stay for so many days. And also i think by relying totally on western medication is not enough. So in order to recover faster, its better to do something else. And huh, to me, i think fever for so long might be some infection inside or what. But all doctors said she's fine? Like totally absurd!
Its still better to use traditional methods la. Like how our ah ma did to us or fed us with.
Anyway, the point is, WHY THE FUCK I GO THROW MY OWN FACE!
argggggggh!
Think im gonna be their topic again. Like they can say im thick skin la. Trying hard to rejoin la. Gaining credits la. NABEH CB LAH! I am doing this is because as a parent i know its life threatening to run high fever for a week or so, especially for baby!
Maybe being too kind also wrong la. whatever.
Until now, no reply no thank you no nothing.
SEE???
I was making a fool outta myself.
I threw my own face.
I created drama again.
Maybe i shouldn't care any shit bt her, AND ANYBODY RELATED TO HER.
But its life leh... how can i 見死不救?
Whatever lah!
At least i know i have done a kind deed. I mean i myself consider it as kind one.
Whether or not she accept it, its up to her.
Whether they wanna say any shit again, its up to them.
I have done no wrong at all from day 1 till now.
They hate me because i chose to be with hubby and hid it from them. They wan me to break with him but i didn't. Thus they think i disappoint them. But how can u decide other's future for them? You mean i cant move on with my life? I have to remain their fren forever and never get attached? hai..... they think by finding a rich and successful man, den is the right thing. But i have known so many men. rich, handsome or whatever. But ended up the one i love most is hubby wat. love this kind of thing is so unpredictable. A woman can love the world's baddest man. There's no reason for loving someone. They were just mad that i lied to them that i break off with hubby liao. I lied because they were like keep pressing me to do it and den everyday every min keep asking me. In order for some peace, i lied.
whatever la!!!!!!! its over and done.
Im married to him. I born him a son and one more on the way. We have a lil family. We are going to be together forever. just accept this fact! dun you think its better to wish us well?
But B cursed me and said she will sit back and watch how i fall one day.
See who will have the last laugh den, fat slut.
(hubby asked me to cook curry chicken tomo. So there will be early morning marketing tomo again. argh. oh, this time i must buy the huge french lofts. hahahahahaha. )