Woke up very early in the morning. Like 7 am??? And den Hubby was like nagging and bugging me to hurry get up and get ready. To where? Market lah! knn.
From my place to market is like 10 to 15 mins walk. Dun expect preggy to walk any faster den this. *roll eyes* Anyway, weather so hot, im damn moody. But better up by my favourite breakfast - McGriddles with egg :D
These few days he has to work from morning to night. Like whole day long only me and Jayr at home. Boring! Whatever lah. I better dun care too much.
Btw, i serve nuffnang! :D
Hopefully able to gain some bucks lah. I dun expect alot thou.
So ask your friends, your sisters, your aunties, your ah ma, your whoever to read. LOL!
Joking.
Maybe today im in a foul mood. I try to post something more entertaining tomo ok.
I can tell Jayr's feeling bored. But can he feel that im feeling bored too?
(-_______-)....... zzZZzzZzZz
Lets count down with me >>>
8 :D