Happy Happy Happy! And what's more can i ask for? :p
(you can choose to leave now cuz im going to hao lian on the following)
Hubby brought us out during his 2 off days. Brought us around for good food and den stopped by taka and saw that they have children fair again. So went in and got Jayr new toys, AGAIN! This time round he got a pirate ship and few wooden dolls (various characters). And den Hubby went to make payment and came back with a Tamagotchi too! LOL. Said to keep me accompany when he's not around. I was like overjoyed! I think i ever told him i wan a Tamagotchi and den he just said, "for what?!"... In the end still buy for me what..... LOL. Hubby even wanted to buy Jayr the electronic piano. I was like, "dun wan la. so big and he still dunno how to play la..." Hubby insisted, "who say he dunno. you see!"... Den i saw Jayr was happily hitting the keys and with body movements too. He was enjoying and stood there and played for more den 15mins. But in the end, still never buy la. LOL. Maybe when he's bigger ok.
Den shopped around aimlessly and den ended up at DFS. He lured me into COACH boutique and den was looking at the sling bag i was aiming sooooo long ago. But i was already looking at their new arrival. Hahahaha! He came and saw me trying on and "posing" in front of mirror. Den he was like, "you like this meh? bcuz it has pink straps???" Me, "ya lor. Pink one nicer hor? see see only la." I put down and den went to Jayr. Den i heard him told the saleswoman to get him a new piece. I was like so shock and said, "huh!!! really ah! i say say only la! so expensive! bu yao la!" He was beaming and den just went ahead to the cashier to make the payment. Den he asked again, "really pink huh? or the other one?" Den i replied shyly, "pink lor." hahahahahahahaha!
I am not the sort that go for expensive or branded goods la. Like i can spend more on kids but not on myself. I feel contented when i see Jayr wearing nice clothes or eating good food. But i feel guilty when i wear expensive things. LOL. I never ever thought of having a branded bag or whatever. But everytime i got surprises like this la. lol. He said this is for my second pregnancy token. When i had Jayr, he gave me T&Co bracelet. This one he gave me COACH. So actually its good to bear him more kids right? hahaha. wth. And only when i pregnant den i have branded stuffs like these. wa lau. Den must bear how many more den i get LV? LOL.


Ok. this is the one he got me. Can be use as shoulder bag or sling bag. The longer strap is detachable. I got the Magenta (something like pink) one. Bcuz the saleswoman is honest enough to tell me that the platinum (like gold) strap will worn off as time goes by. And i was more into the pink one as in i believe if there happen to have a mature lady purchasing this, i believe she would choose this instead of pink. LOL. And i think most ppl will choose this too. I dun wan to be the same! *roll eyes*. Will take picture one day. I couldn't find the Magenta version online. I heard that SG DFS carries some stocks that are only limited to Singapore DFS only. So maybe thats why their official website doesn't have magenta la.
I like this bcuz i wanted a sling bag long ago. Bcuz i am lazy to carry bag. Bcuz i feel its a hassle to carry shoulder bag and chase after ur kid. This is perfect for me. So maybe formal function den i will use it as shoulder bag lo. Good right?
Yesterday, passed by Famous Amos Cookies, and i merely said, "wah...好香啊!好想吃!". Den hubby went to the counter and ordered 400g. (they having ND promotion. 400g free 100g) I was like, "100g enough liao la!!!" He ignored me and told the person to mix the flavors. Wa lau. I dunno have to eat until when sia. LOL. Never spent so much on cookies before. abit heartpain.
And den i got new tops. Hubby got new Clampers sling bag. Couldn't find the right shoes for Jayr. Nothing fancy us. He has too many clothes. And TOOOOOO MANY toys. Wanted to shop for Zaan but he said wait till October. Now spend on ourselves first, ar bo when Zaan come out, we have lesser money to spare liao. LOL. true la.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Singapore. I love you thou i cant wait to leave you. haha. Bcuz too bad you contain too many ppl that are trying to harm me. So its better for me to leave you and go somewhere else where no one knows me. But i will still vote you as the world's greatest country!
p/s: the new version tamagotchi can raise 3 or more pets in one thing you know. So kuku me.