Last night Jayr took my hairband and den placed it on his head and walked about the house. Made hubby laughed his ass off. At this stage, he just loves to mimic the adults' actions and behavior. *roll eyes*
When im doing my things in the kitchen, he would be there with me. He would like bring all his barangs- pillow, toys, mini trolley, teddy and etc, and den sat on the kitchen floor and play all by himself. I always make it a point to finish my stuffs asap as to play with him and keep him company. Well, its like when hubby's off to work, we only have each other for companion. So therefore, he tends to be more attached to me now. hehehe. But maybe also bcuz im preggy la.
Bad news- Doctor is suspecting that im having 地中海平血. what the hell is this. I know la. But i mean i was alright when i was having Jayr ma. All along no one told me im suffering this. So they sent me for blood test again and again. Nabeh cb. Now even hubby also have to go for it. Cuz they are afraid this might affect the baby. If this is real, then i finally understand why im feeling dizzy most of the time and also fainting so much.
I told hubby that be it boy or girl, i dun wan anymore baby, not that bcuz i am so afraid of labour but also bcuz i dun wan to go thru these shits anymore. Like there's always problem after problem during my pregnancies. My body is just not fit for this tedious process. I am putting a stop to it. I cant imagine what will happen if im having the third or so on. Like my body is getting worser den before.
Anyway, for this baby, the same thing, thick neck skin, so they wan me to go for the DS test. (all mummy shld know wats that) Although i know everything will be fine but just test for 安心 la. Same thing when i was having Jayr.
By the way, suntec city basement has this very yummlicious steamboat restaurant. I forgotten bt the signage la. I only know how to eat. hahahahaha. Anyway, its reasonable like 17++ per person. And den can eat all you wan. After everything, the soup is sooooooo shiok! I prefer this den other steamboat buffet as in this there are waitresses bringing the food for you and all. Rather den you have to bring ur plate and go grab the food. Most importantly, got air-con! And, the sauce, is so special that you cant find it outside. Usually you eat steamboat with chilli sauce or soy sauce right? But this they have their own mixture, very unique very yummy. I was like, "can you bring me here once every month??? hehehe...". LOL.
I hope i will strike some lottery den i will bring my men to VIENA for dinner buffet. woooosh.