My nanny just called to have a chat with me. I miss her so much! She is a mother to me... I wanted to go visit her but i cant go out :( My health is bad. Everyday dizzy and tired. How to go out alone with Jayr??? This house really have to depend on hubby. He tidy the whole place and iron his own clothes. Im like so extra in this house, doing nothing! But i got bath and feed jayr hor.
This morning hubby sms me and asked me is "Jayden", this name nice or not. I said not bad, and asked him why. He said the next son will name this. nabeh. sure is SON meh?! But i did suggest this name to him when i was having jayr and he said not nice lo. Anyway, Britney's son named Jayden too. hahahaha. Anyway, i might find a better name den this. who knows...
Last day of this month i will be going for detail scan, and den hopefully will know the gender by den. Lets cross fingers....
The total solar eclipse was lame. I mean nothing special as in they never really show the "amazing" changes of the sky and the whole environment. They were like this moment showing the sun and next showing the road den back to the sun. hello, i wanna see the changes of the whole environment only!
Yesterday went for prayer and den bumped into hubby's buddy. He was asking when MJ session or gathering. I never like that bcuz im tired 24/7. hahaha. but if they are coming den why not my girlies come too? all at once. Den dun need to kio untill so jia lat. lol. hmmm.... my dear girls, wat bt this sunday???