<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4122416583588161771?origin\x3dhttp://jirevealed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.Tuesday, June 23, 2009 Y
Hello!

Im not blogging bcuz im plain lazy. Very tired and i see everyone of you is not updating your own blog, so why should i?! LOL.


Anyway, went for check up the other day. WoW! Our baby is so BIG already :D
This is more active den Jayr, i can tell. LOL.
He/She rubbed the eyes, and den rolled about, and den lifted up the tiny feet and raised the arms. And den put one hand over the forehead and sleep. Just like Daddy and Jayr!

Well, this time, still i have to undergo c-sect again. wth. I mean if you wan me to choose, i would definitely choose c-sect lah. But what i meant was like, i have to go thru the PAIN AGAIN! I am so terrified. And den the doctor was asking whether are we planning to have more or stop at 2, cuz if i wan, they can just "la-gage" (i dunno how to spell that word) for me during the operation. I immediately said, "yes, i would wan to stop at 2." Den she told me not to hurry and better is to discuss with my hubby. wth. I dun even wan another kid other den Jayr, why the hell would i wan MORE??? I rather go thru that den taking pill everyday.

My hubby said, "but what if this is a boy? haha. I mean will you tell me later that you wan a girl???"
I paused and den replied, "i wan a girl but i dun wan labour anymore!"
"Den how are we going to have a girl?!"
"This will be a GIRL!!!!"
"No. its a BOY!!!"
"GIRL LAH!!!"
"No no no. BOY!!!"


knn.


I've already bear him a son and den now he wan another son. wth?! Why cant he just compromise with me and hope for a girl now?! arrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

Whatever. I am still thinking bt this. What if this is a boy? Do i really wan to hope for another girl??? YOu know what? I dun fucking care la. I just dun wan to go thru labour anymore. And, Be it boy or girl, one day when they grow up, they will belong to others wat! You think they will stick with us forever meh.... I rather not. I wan freedom once they can survive on their own.



Most of you should know i detest DOGS and CATS alot right?
And den bloody hell next door has a DOG!!!
The flee came into my house. And den that bloody dog always have to stuck it's head between my gate gap to sniff my house. (dunno for wat fuck)
And den once while i was waiting for lift, it was sneakily sniffing my feet right behind me and i didnt know! Untill i heard a weird sniffing sound den i realised its a hairy monster right beside my feet!!! I screamed, i yelled for Daddy. nabeh cb.

From den on, the owner den zi dong, know how to control the dog by not letting it roaming about freely. knn.


Anyway, the China abusive acts against stray dogs is VERY cruel. Why must kill any one that they see? Although i hate most dogs, but that doesnt mean i am totally agree with their doings. That is absolutely an horrible act. Dogs have feelings too, they are sensitive too. Hello, what about next life, let the "dogs" do the same thing to the "men"??? whatever. Ya, their government should do something about it asap.

If you think this is fucking cruel, den think about the pigs, chickens, ducks, cows, lambs, fishes, and whatever living thing that can be served as food. This really makes me eat MORE VEGE and LESS LESS LESS RED/WHITE MEAT. I swear!
When i see meat, pictures of animals being slaughtered and skinned and chopped appears in my mind.



ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Can everyone on the Earth eat ONLY VEGE AND FRUITS???










>>>what a nice way to wake up (^-^)

如果你也听说...
6:17 PM






♥♥♥jirevealed.blogspot.com

Ines QuekY
Photobucket Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p

Busy InesY
Plurk.com

ChatterboxY

Joyers -Y
- ♥老公大人♥
- Miyo *
- Amelia *
- Isabella *
- Lani *
- Pamela *
- Serena *
- Liping *
- Xinyi *
- Shirley *
- Nicole *
- Celeste *
- Xiaxue *


SecretsY
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Credits.Y

Designer : SUPERMAN'sWIFE
Picture : XOXO
Icons : XOXO
Cursor : MySpaceCursor