Just done with my noodle soup. Waiting for Jayr to wakie and i'll feed him some. hmm. I think my culinary skill has improved bit by bit, day by day. haha. Anyway, still lotsa rooms for improvement lah. So far the best dish, and the one that im most proud of is the stew chicken wings and mushrooms in dark soy sauce. aiya, can say its a simple dish, but hello, needs quite alot of seasonings. I wont tell you wat! hahaha. My nanny told me all via phone. Oh btw, Hubby can make very delicious fried chicken wings! And he's so hao lian bt that. whatever~
Jayr is loving his new toys. Ya, new toys for him again and again. Like there is no more container for him to keep the rest. lol. Anyway, i realised that he is very much interested in cars. Like real vehicles passing by, or cartoon cars, or toy cars. He was totally engrossed in playing that. Anyway, he's teething now. Those big tooth are coming out. Must be painful and irritating right?
Appointment with KKH will be on the 18th. Even the nurse warn me to go there asap. lol. ya i know i know. to date, think im already 3 months preggy ba. hehe. But im already feeling the movement of the baby! How amazing! Another active one. omg! lol. My diet has been totally different from the previous pregnancy. Like i am only eating sweet things. I cant stomach saltish food or any other den sweeeeeeeet things. LOL. So is this going to be a girl???? hehehe.
Everything has been going on well and fine. Im happy. Never felt such bliss before. Life's too good to be true. Peace is all i adore. I dun need alot of money. I dun need alot of materials. I dun need luxury. Peace and harmony are the most important keys to happiness. This is so true. REALLY!
Well, everything's good and perfect. Except that i am lonesome somehow. I love Jayr. Hubby loves Jayr. Jayr loves us. Who else love me? NOONE.
Nothing has improve since day 1. I should have predicted this.