My morning sickness is starting soon. I can feel it. Kind of uncomfortable and gross. Most of the time i feel dizzy and sleepy. Whenever i stood up, the dizziness came(black out). And den whenever i've finished eating, the nauseous-ness came too. (it will occur around 6-8 weeks) I haven seen doctor yet, so right now i dunno how many weeks im preggy! lol.
OH GOD! Now i loathe pregnancy.................
I seriously loathe the 1st trimester. Like as if permanently sick like that.
Headache. Dizzy. Nauseous. Heartburn. Short breathe. Feverish. Hot feet and Hot palms. Sleepy.
This pregnancy, i dun have any craving or dun even have appetite. I never finished a bowl of anything. I am more interested in fruits and drinks. Not even my favourite soup- I just dun like anything salty. Maybe i prefer something FRESH and abit sweet (not too sweet).
Hubby have gone to our house to take a look. Just received a call from him, and he said they are doing the tiling and flooring and lighting. I cant go! Thats why i've said i dun wanna get preggy now, cuz i wanna join in the making of our house and the deco part too. But now, everything seems like not my problem anymore. argh. Anyway, he's coming home now with my lunch. Sibeh hungry ah.
Next week, we are going to hunt for those miscs, like mirrors, lights, household holders for the toilets and kitchen. So that they can help us to drill and hook it up. Den 1 week before the handover, we will be going to Ikea or any other store to hunt for those household things, foldable chairs, coffee table, mini short cupboard, and blablabla.
I tell you, living in Singapore is NOT CHEAP lor. If i am being given a chance to choose, i would rather stay in other country where noone knows me. I WANT PEACE. And den make sure the country have 4 seasons-especially winter!!! I would love it to core man!
If only Genting got apartment on sale. LOL! I dun mind to live there forever. No more sweating or skin burning sensation. Den ask hubby go work in their casino, since he loves gambling so much and i dun allow him to gamble. So he can work and sooth his itches while working. LOL. But no schools for my kids!!! wth. think too much...........
Yesterday, while shopping, I told hubby that names starting with letter J is so common nowadays. Like i couldn't find any nice and unique name for no.2. Moreover it has to be something easy to pronounce too. *roll eyes* Den he said to choose other letter, but den cant make up his mind on which letter. So i suggested that, when we know the gender liao, den i will write the 26 letters in small pieces of paper den ask Jayr to draw one. wahahahaha. smart right? So like Jayr also got do a part in this naming ma. hohoho! So till then!
p/s: last night somebody msn me right? Hubby was using the lappy and i already dozed off. And den he said he accidentally close the chat page so dunno who msn me. who? who? who?