Brought Jayr for haircut. A very tedious moment as in we had to coax him and made him stay still. phew~ Luckily the hairdresser was pro enough when comes to kids. Haa! The saloon is for kids only lah. lol. Located at suntec city. So like they will let him watch cartoons, give him candies and toys. Anyway, Jayr looks much better now. Neat and nice :)
I've bought him a polo tee, shirt and jeans from Mothercare. Freaky poor now, i swear. I saved and saved for my men's presents. I dared not eat, dared not spend a single cent, just to make sure im able to get them something on their bday. It doesnt matter if its not something high end, at least i am able to make their day, thats all worthwhile :) At least my effort is there.
3 more days and my darling Jayr will be 1 yr old!
Hmm... Will be bringing him out for some fun. He will be wearing the new clothes i've bought for him. Hubby will be bringing us for the SG flyer. hohoho! Hubby will be getting him gold bracelet or toys. Depends lah. Now gold not cheap lor. 300+ for that tiny thing. And so hopefully, Jayr's bday will be a fruitful one :) Isnt this better den holding chalet or whatever? At least the money we spent, we'll get to enjoy and all. Rather den wasting the money for other's privilege.
That day while boarding the train, an idiotic man came rushing and pushing from behind and den ended up hubby and Jayr able to board the train and im left all alone outside!!! Ya ya, right on the yellow line. Nabeh. So Hubby gestured and meant next station. So the next train finally arrived, i dared not sit. I stood right at the doorway and looked panickly out of the glass panel. So both of them alighted at the next stop and waited for my train to arrive and den board again. Haa. Finally we reunited. lol. This short moment made me realised something.....
I was like a total lost freak when im left all alone. Why? I felt so left out and so no-confidence. Like i cant face the outside world alone anymore. WHY? And ya, i was about to cry. Fucking embarrass right? Dunno la. Something is wrong with me. Maybe im kept in cage for too long. Maybe i am keeping myself away for too long. I need to socialise more, perhaps?
One last thing.
Maybe most of you have misunderstood something.
Or maybe i was too blunt den.
Whatever. I think i just need to voice out something and thats it.
I have said i hate idiots whom asked too much and even trying very hard to intrude my privacy. I have said i hope these idiots can just read and shut up. Ya. I was referring to those idiots, but not all of you. *roll eyes*
Like its ok if you asked me why im feeling this way? What happened?
But its NOT OK when you asked me bt my hubby's earning, my allowance, my savings, our loan amount, or anything personal bt my husband. Like my hubby said, is it that you are more interested in my man den ur own man?!
Stupid right?!!! Dumb right?!!! What has it got to do with you?!
You wanna be my financial consultant or wanna donate ur salary to me?!!
I knew it when these idiots asked, they intended to gossip this with others. Whats the point to do this to someone who has got nothing to do with you? Wat can you derive when you trying to do this? sibeh knn lor! I dun need the whole world to know that i am suffering shits ok!
So tell me, do i have the rights to get angry over this idiots?
Or was i wrong?
Like there are copycats. But i've learnt to ignore.
There are hypocrites and i have totally washed them off my life.
There are insincere "friends" and i have dumped them before they dump me.
You know, if you choose to be an idiot like these, den dun blame me for telling you off like this lah!
As for the rest of you, i still adore everyone as much.
I love to chat with you.
I love to see ur regards.
I love to see that you still care.
I love to have you as my friend.
But maybe i will be more wiseful when comes to sharing all bits bt my life. I will tell to those i think i can be trusted. I know who they are. I know when i tell them everything, they will say out nothing. This is what you call true and sincere friends.
It was my mistake to trust everyone.
It was my mistake to tell everyone bt everything.
But from now on, i will choose my friends wisely.
You know who you are :)
Cuz whenever you asked, i will tell right? :p
p/s: and to those whom call urself as my good friend/ best friend, oh pls, think hard, do you really treated me sincerely? Or were you using me? Think! I do not wish to receive ur call or sms bt all sorts or quiries. Damn! Dunno go google lah! Everything must ask me meh! Last word- BYE!