Yea. I totally agreed with most you that its wiser to go for better doctor or hospital. However, the problem is that kkh provides more subsidise and of cuz, cheaper la.
I dunno. How? Like every week visitation not cheap lor, if without sub.
Anyway, im more interested in Thomson Medical. Compass point has a gynaecology clinic which is lias with TMH. More convenient for me. Now i am very concern bt the consultation and misc costs. Anyone has experience with TMH???
This pregnancy is different. I have no appetite at all. I feel hungry but feel more like vomiting. gosh. I cant eat alot at one go.
Jayr seems so "sticky" nowadays. Though his all-time favourite is daddy but now, ever since im preggy, he will like come and lie on my body, kiss me, or keep looking at me den expect my smile for him. Wan me to carry as and when. Will come laying on my lap and den pretend like a lil infant. If i scold him he will be more sad and angry den before. Amazing right? I wonder how he knows bt it.
I've estimated my due date. Roughly around 15th January bah. Still a bull baby right???