Last night finally had a short chat with I, and she told me something that i dunno all the while. She said that if i got pregnant within 3 years, i will have the high possibility of going c-sect again! I was so shocked and seriously noone told me bt this! fuck kkh. see? How much they heck care bt this important infos.
Den i msn-ed with J, i told her this too, and she said ya, she have learnt bt that too. omg! Even she also know bt that and i dunno! wth.
Den last night i was being moody all the while. Hubby came over to ask me what happened. I didnt say anything. But ended up sobbing uncontrollably.
Me: 我不要生了啦!
Den i told him everything, with sobbing still continue.
He: 不要害怕。沒事的啦。如果same thing happen, 我這一次一定complain到地。
Me: wa lau! complain 有屁用啊!
He: 不會有事的啦。如果有錢,一定給你去好的。可是真的 bo bian ma.
Ponder for a few minutes...
Me: 我要你 promise, after this 我不要再生了 huh!!!
He: 好啦!好啦!silly girl... 可以睡了嗎?
This is the first time i hope he can strike lottery soon! Den i dun need to end up in kkh going thru every shit again. The ugly theatre. The inconsiderate nurses and doctors. The unkind treatment. The lousy facilities. The pathetic small amt of food. The stingy goody bag.
I DUN WAN KKH!!!!!