Many updates!!!
Sunday - Went to zoo! Weather was nice and cooling, and i reckon that it must be after rain when we reached there. Jayr was all excited and like eventhough in the later part he was already very sleepy, yet he still didnt want to sleep. Fun fun fun! Parents should consider bringing ur babies there. Btw, bring along lotsa water or drinks. The blardy drinks there cost $3 whereby you can get it at only $1 outside! Food not nice and sibeh expensive. So i hereby advice you not to be lazy and prepare ur own things! hohoho.
p/s: pls proceed to my dear man's blog for lotsa pics and all. I am too tired to do so. heeeee.
Went HDB hub for our appointment. Signed alot of legal documents and all. Felt like the responsibilities are there already. Life will be stressful when time to come i think? argh. For everything, there's a price to pay. I want peace. I want privacy. I want my own lil cosy home. And thats the price to pay.
I am stillllllll looking for home based job. PLS tell me if you have any lobangs! OR mayb any job which is convenient to my timing and venue. argh. thats the last resort.
Heaven should grant me a stress-free life soon.....