Next week we are going down to the contractor's showroom to choose and pick the designs and materials we wan. So excited! Before that, we have to bring him to our new nest for viewing and investigate. lol.
I love to play Sims2 and never will i imagine that i am going to do the same thing in real life! Choose and design my house! woohoo!
hur hur. and never did i realise that it gonna costs me bloody $30+k on reno. nabeh. But you see, this is a long term thing, once we stay in it can be forever, so might as well re-do watever we wan right?
30k on reno.
15k on furniture.
5k on home appliances & miscs.
TOTAL = 50k for this house!!!
luckily not my hard earn money. lol. otherwise i surely feel the prick sia.
_______________________________
Im vexed over certain things. Certain things which supposed to mean everything to me, but now i felt like its worthless.
I've tried.
I've given.
I've learnt.
Nothing more i can do and nothing more i wanna do.
Maybe by giving up to fate is the bestest decision after all.
Comes what may.
I have learnt to accept the reality. I have told myself not to dwell over this anymore. Nothing else to cling onto, and im not letting go? silly me.
Just waiting for the day to arrive.
Waiting for my fate to tell me which way to go.
Waiting for the truth to be revealed.
Im waiting....
Im no longer hoping...
Im giving up...
You made me do this.