.Wednesday, January 14, 2009 Y
Haiya. I know i have been neglecting this blog :(But seriously, i have no interesting topic to blog. Whatever i have to say, to announce, i have already done so. Anyway, i am so crazy over taiwan dramas now. WAT HAPPENED TO ME! I used to loathe taiwan shows ALOT, but now i am like crazily searching for show after show. Hmm, mayb bcuz english dramas always have this lagging problem. I dunno. And chinese shows has this ability to make me laugh and cry, which indeed is what i needed to release my stress. Most of the time i find their quotes meaningful and somehow or rather taught me a lesson of life. Well, am watching ( Er Zhuo Ju Zhi Wen ). Ya lah, i know im slow la. Season 2 is already an outdated thing and im still at the beginning of season 1. wth. Anyway, i must say its a VERY nice one. Thats why so popular and hot lah. Previously watched (Devil Beside You) and (Why Why Love). Oh, now i do hope that there are more production coming up soon! Many times when i see somebody foolishly fallen in love with a bastard, and no matter how hard im trying to explain some sense into them, they just wouldn't listen cuz they are too blinded by love. And that reminds me of ME in the past. Well, despite all the heartaches, hurts and sacrifices, in the end i got myself in a very blissful and warm lil family. I have no regret. Really. They say, after raining and storm eventually they will be rainbow. I truely believe this finally, for i used to think that this was just another piece of bullshit. But NO, this is true. After every bad things (regardless the length of time), eventually i will get my reward. Luckily i was determined enough, strong enough, and luckily i have the amazing strong endurance level that brought me here today. Luckily i didnt give up....... :)Like my dear man said, we are going to build our own sweet lil family, from little bit we have, slowly and steadily, we will reach the destination together. He said he wanna start everything anew with me. Lets put the past far behind. Lets embrace the future laughters and joy. Ya. I want! I want to start everything anew. I have been waiting for this day. A new environment, a new life. A whole new miracle awaiting for us :)