.Tuesday, January 20, 2009 Y
Oh. The long awaiting letter has finally arrived! But... I dun have the letter box key nah. What letter? The HLE. Just when we finally wanna purchase our nest, the previous HLE expired! Damn. Lottery also never so accurate! Anyway, made the effort to HDB and den resummit everything again. All days and nights i am longing for its arrival. And ta-dah! Its there! Right there in the metal box :) So im waiting for hubby's sis to come home with my previous letter. hur hur. I hope this time round the loan amount can be higher. That previous one happened to be quite low, as in suay suay the US crisis occured on that period of time, thus delayed our application. So, this time can be better right? Year 2009 is my year! hohoho!(DO NOT QUESTION ME BT MY LOAN AMOUNT OR ANY PERSONAL DETAILS. I BELIEVE YOU DO NOT LIKE OTHERS TO INTRUDE YOUR PRIVACY YA? SO SAME GOES TO ME! ALTHOUGH I MAY SEEM FRIENDLY AND FRANK TO YOU, BUT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW EVERY LIL THING. THANK YOU.) This is the problem why i never logon to msn anymore. Even if i did, i appeared to be offline. You know, like i may appeared to be friendly or like you alot, but doesnt mean you can cross the line and dump whole lots of questions on me. Like you can still ask me certain questions but not abt my hubby's income, our loan amount, how much we paid for the nest or deposit, or any other personal topics la. And im not good at turning down my friends. After all you will only make me feel annoyed. Another thing is, once im online, i will have hell lots of messages. argh. I mean i love it! I seriously do! But not those who came nudging and den dump alot of personal questions on me. Like, "aye, you preggy den married ah?", "how much you paid for ur wedding?", "why no dinner?", "how much ur hubby earning, got give you how much?", "got sale leh, why ur hubby never bring u go shopping?", "why you have no money?", "Jayr naughty anot?, got cry alot mah?"................DUMB RIGHT?Does it have anything to do with you? No. What did you derive by stabbing on my wound? Nothing.Knowing all and what can you do bt it? NOTHING!You ppl are simply KPO! I know some meant well and some just wanna know all and den make it their tea time gossip. Fuck that! This is my blog and i came here to tell some stories bt me to my dear friends, but if you arent anybody who really cares, den pls, fuck off. I do hope that i can online and den have a nice chat with a few. However, many a times, it ended up making me feel irritated. Either they questions alot, or boast alot. I dun need and dun wanna know how good is your life alright. Share that with ur high class friends will do! *roll eyes*I only love simple ppl with simple life and simple mindset, going for simple things in life and contented by many simple ways:) Hai. Its really so difficult to have a real friend that never selfish, never show off, never leave me in lurch, never backstab me, never forget that she has a best friend which is ME. Mayb heaven should consider giving me a bff. hee. But still, give my son a good health, my hubby good wealth, and me a peaceful family lifestyle... Bff can wait. hohoho! Anyway, chinese new year next week. No anticipation at all. Mayb cuz im married so no ang baos to collect, instead, we must give, thus no excitement. lol. And, luckily that hubby gotta work on the 1st, so i DUN have to go to his side. wahahahaha! no need to see hideous ppl, and that is my best CNY ang bao! But i am so looking forward to go to my side lor! Good home cooked food! aw~ I have been missing that for a year already. hur hur. Per's family food is still the best lah. lol. Dun let the Quek's see this. kekeke. (like as if i care) Anyway, 3 more months of shits. And i swear i (& Jayr) will never wanna step in here anymore!!! NEVER! Give me $1 million i also DUN WAN!!! Can you see or feel how much i hate this?