<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4122416583588161771?origin\x3dhttp://jirevealed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.Friday, December 26, 2008 Y
I did something very "cruel" to my hubby.
I refused to prepare sandwiches for him. So later this evening he will have nothing to munch for his "high tea" break.

Hey hey hey, before you start ur judgement, pls read on... My say!!!

Few days back when we were watching vcd, and he took out the seaweed(tidbits), and den sat there and removed the plastic from all cuz he said he wan to enjoy eating but not eating-and-tearing. So after everything and the stack of seaweeds was piled up so high, i told him to finish that first den continue cuz they were going to "blow" off by wind. And you know what? He held onto it with one palm and den shaft the unopened remaining to me and said, "nah, this not enough for me, u wan to eat u will have to open it urself."

NABU CHEEBYE!!!

U say i hot anot? I can be mad anot? Wat the fuck right?!

FINE! Since he wanna be so selfish and think i can be told off like that, den let it be! I never argued back. I never shout back. NEVER. I sat there and started tearing-and-eating. U know why? Cuz i know very well that REVENGE IS SWEET! ccb. So this morning he told me to prepare bread for him like as if its a very natural thing for me to do. *middle finger*
I said, "NO WAY. I have been waiting for this day man. U wan to eat anything, u go do it urself. serve you right :p"
In the end he didnt. But anyway he wont torture himself by starving la. He will surely go buy something.

Frankly, i didnt derive any sastisfaction by doing this. But if i never do this, i will feel very sorry for myself. Wa lau. Think i am really a MAID??? A maid is someone whom will do anything for you but will do her own things as well. I AM NOT A MAID! Get this into ur brain alright. My dignity is not anybody's toy! Rrrroooooaaarrrrr!

Hai but somehow i feel bad after seeing his sad face. I nearly wanted to give in, but i managed to hold back myself. Cuz he know i have soft spot for him, but i dun wan him to take me for granted lor. :( ok lah. tomo i will make for you lah.
_____________________________

Have you dig ur ears and listen carefully to this song??? Nice right. I will go hunt for the lyrics and den post it here, so that everyone can sing along. hahaha.

p/s: i hope CNY dun come. I dun wan to see "somebody". very fed up la. argh.

如果你也听说...
10:58 AM






♥♥♥jirevealed.blogspot.com

Ines QuekY
Photobucket Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p

Busy InesY
Plurk.com

ChatterboxY

Joyers -Y
- ♥老公大人♥
- Miyo *
- Amelia *
- Isabella *
- Lani *
- Pamela *
- Serena *
- Liping *
- Xinyi *
- Shirley *
- Nicole *
- Celeste *
- Xiaxue *


SecretsY
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Credits.Y

Designer : SUPERMAN'sWIFE
Picture : XOXO
Icons : XOXO
Cursor : MySpaceCursor