what if i leave first? I will be so scared. So afraid that i might lose my way, or mayb i wont know which way to go; which path to take. I will be all alone, in that lonely cold cold world. What if i met those scary features? I need you to be with me and shoo them away...
However, if thats really the case, i would pray to heaven and plead for a small piece of land in that beautiful paradise. Why? I wanna garden our own strawberryland. I will plant those tiny seeds carefully, water them with love, telling them bt our love stories, telling them that u will come and meet them one day. I will build a small cosy cottage right there, decorate it with my favourite pink and ur favourite green. I dunno how long u'll be, but i will wait...
We will have a few doggies if you would love to. We will pluck strawberries and i'll make em into ur favourite jam.
The day u arrive wil be the day we start things all over again. Courtship, romance, passion, etc. We will be like old lovey dovey couple sitting outside the cottage watching the sunrise and sunset, talking bt our endless topics, thinking bt our kids...
Honey, the tears of happiness i've experience once again today. Ur words simply touched my heart. I remembered. I will never forget those words u have said. After reading that, i can only say:
我觉得我好幸福!!!
