.Thursday, December 25, 2008 Y
2 things:1. I have den realised that i never never never greeted those December babies a happy birthday!!! gosh. I must be too busy and stuffs. puffff. Jayr la, hubby la, chores la, blablabla. SORRY OK! My dearest Pamela, Xinyi and whoever elses...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! (super belated though :p)2. This morning when i opened my lazy eyes unwillingly, first thing i did was to turn and grab my mobile. (FYI: i didnt bother to check my phone the whole yesterday) To my surprise, i have received tons of smses!!! wow! Frankly, this is the first christmas i have such a float in my inbox. hohoho! aw~~~Its like though i never celebrate christmas but this is the very first time i felt warmth in this cooling december :) I have so many lovely darlings out there. This is my best pressie!!! thanks everyone :D you made my day.Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!
(To All :D )