.Monday, December 22, 2008 Y
I've bathed. I've brushed my teeth. And im going to do mask later. hohoho.This morning went dental clinic with my pitiful hubby. If u have read his blog den u shld know wat have happened. Cannot laugh!!! Because he has the very bad habit of gritting his teeth when he's sleeping, thus i think thats the reason why it happened. And it was like many years of "effort". Next time if i hear him doing that again, i wont hesistate to slap! hahaha. poor thing. I didnt sleep well at all cuz he was like tossing and turning and couldn't sleep. See? First my lil man, den my big man... I cant rest lor! Both men needs my attention very much. argh. When im sick and down, none of them can do anything. hmp. not fair. Jayr's fever has somehow subsided and is under control now. No more vomiting but still a bit diarrheao. Anyway, he's recovering fast and im glad his smiling again:)Although he really have lost some weights again:( Hai. As long as the virus is gone and he is healthy again, that will be my greatest relieve. Went kpo-ing abt everyone's blog. hee. And den came by I's blog. (i never mentioned ur name here cuz i dunno whether u like it or not) Den she mentioned something bt solemization in one of her entries. And den i backside itchy, went to ask my hubby the same question. lol.Me with big puppy eyes, looking at hubby and talked in a sweetest tone:"biiiiiiiii, what was ur inner feeling when we were exchanging our vows?"Expecting him to say something very touching and sweet...Him engrossed with his bloody psp:"mm... feel like lau sai lor!"Nabeh cb! I pushed him hard and:"cb! i devote my whole life to you at such a young age and den now u tell me all u felt was lau sai????!!!!!!!"He quickly stopped his game and den came pacifying:"no lah. hahahaha. u know ma, when i nervous i will feel like lau sai ma. hahaha."Me: "fuck you."Hubby: "aiya... dun like tat la. i was very touched lor. very glad to have you lor.... blablablabla"Me: "HMP!!!! i dun wan to hear!!!"Thats the consequences of backside itchy!