
.
.
And den we left after 2hrs of fun. We clean up for Jayr first. I fed him milk while hubby went for shower. And den soon after that Jayr drifted to his dreamland. And den my turn to have a quick shower too. By the time we're done, it was 10.45am!!! Gosh! We have to walk big steps in order to rush and get in time for Mac's breakfast! Upon reaching, we were panting and sweating like mad. Lol. But im still happy cuz i had my favourite mcgriddle! wahahaha.
After that yummlicious breakfast, our eyes were already half shut. Felt like a walking zombie lor. But den Hubby still brought me to library to source for my good book.
.
NABEH!!!! KNN!!! CCB!!!!
I googled bt the book "punished" and made very sure that Tampines is available. In fact, all 3 libraries that i've mentioned, has that book!!! But den when i reached there i couldn't find it! In the end i used thier pc to check. CB!!!!! All are on loan already!!!! Why so fast?! arrrrrggggghhhh!!!!
I shouldn't have blog abt it. I should have be more selfish to keep this good thing to myself and not sharing with everyone!!!!!!!!! rrrrrroooooaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!
Didnt i mention that DO NOT COME TAMPINES AND SNATCH WITH ME?!
Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!
.
I dun care who. I dun know who.
But make sure u return the book by next week!
*middle fingers*
.
.
Back to my swimming thing.
And in the end i got 2 nice concept books for Jayr.
When we were about to go home, the rain came. Oh dear. Which means we got trapped there lor. So we made our way to Starbucks and decided to rot there. We bought magazines and papers. Jayr woke up and ate half of my muffin. hmp! This brat "jek bua teng" (eat nonstop) one.
So like 2 hrs later, the rain stopped. And den Hubby was like, "want to go swim again? haha..."
"huh.... sure anot? anything lor...."
.
yes. We went back for the 2nd time! lol.
Weekdays really not much ppl, thus we have the entire play pool to ourselves.
.
.
Before that, Hubby bought Jayr the whole suit swimwear for Jayr. This baby boy very lucky right? Cuz he has got a super doting Daddy lor!
.
.
.