.Sunday, November 2, 2008 Y
Hohoho~Hubby is playing Sims2 again. And im rotting while sitting beside him like a good girl. This time round, no cheatcodes. Cuz we lose it. lol. too bad la. But with a brilliant player like him, easily can earn as much and promote to the high rank. He asked me to create a Ines's sim and live somewhere in the town. And den Jacky got to know Ines and asked her on date for few times. Eventually they became lovers. He fucked her whereever and whenever. haha. woohoo~! den i asked him when he wanna marry my sim? he said, "dun need la. Just move in together will do. still can fuck as and when i wan... hahahahaha!!!" Nabeh. Like real life hor? later kena "first prize" den he know... lol! Den when my sim appeared at his doorstep, he would say, "see see! horny woman is here again~~~ hahaha" CB!!! Mayb in real life he cant manipulate me like that, thus he does his sweet revenge there. Anyway, just for fun la. At least he still wan to fuck and be with Ines, even in Sims' town. heeehee....Having my favourite Choya now! wahahahaha!sick still drink right? die earlier. lol.Hubby always bought my favourite drinks home, and den still urge me to better quit my drinking habit. wa lau. contradicting man. I used to smoke.I used to drink.I used to club.All 3 were my life; daily life routine.I smoked 1 pack per day. Drank as much as i could. Club at least 3 times per week. Ktv almost everynight. Late nights everyday. I forsaken all because of hubby; because of love. I was a very heavy smoker. When im sober maybe i smoked lesser but when im tipsy, i would start to smoke like a chimney. haha.I drank alot. Untill like i walked slanted, with heels somemore. I wonder did my neighbours hate me alot? haha. I danced like nobody's business. Went up to the pole, infront of DJ, from seat to dance floor... siao char bo.But all were those days.Now imma better woman, of cuz.I am going to set a good example for my children.I dun wan my Hubby to worry for me or not trusting me.So occasional drinking session at home is ok. With him around, of cuz! Must have permission one hor. But im not that desperate anymore la. He bought it, thus i must drink la. Dun waste. hahaha. Now i have Choya and Gin. Hubby even got me the expensive Gin. hohoho! cuz he has got discount. hehehehe. He even made the effort to buy Green tea for Choya and tonic for my Gin Tonic!!! mmm... I wan Baileys next. hehehehehe!p/s: i dun got for cognac. *puke*