It took me so many days, and im still feeling sick.
Despite this flu virus again, still, mama have no MC! No rest! No leave! wtf.
I felt like crying when i was shivering with cold. Curled up in the blanket, but i still found no warmth. During the day, when i almost fainted and have no tiny bits of strength to stay alert, i kept forcing myself to think of Jayr and have to stay focus on him. I wished that hubby could just appear right there for me. Anyway, he rushed home early yesterday. Reached home at abt 2 pm. thats the earliest he can make it. Thanks honey.
At this kind of situation, i somehow wished that I also have a Mother whom will be there to look after me, cook for me, prepare medicine for me....Ard evening time, when i was slightly better, Hubby brought us to bedok. He bought some medicines and drinks for me. sweet darling.
I never ever wanna stay in Bedok!
I concluded that:
90% are smokers.70% are malays.50% are dirty old men.I told Hubby that i do not think i have even had a whiff of oxygen at all!!! ccb.
Throughout the journey leh! nabeh.
I was a smoker. I didnt know that i had created such unpleasant situation for others. Therefore, all smokers, i dun expect u to quit for me, but den when u are abt to light up a stick, pls look ard first. thanks.
I am glad that when i was so weak and sick, Hubby was there looking after me. He woke up during the night to cover my blanket for me and check on me. Fed me medicine and look after Jayr for me. Thanks alot Honey. So for my lousy mood, harsh tone and bad temper. Im so sorry. I will make up to you ok? hee. I am healthy again and all thanks to you! :)
p/s: my menses haven come leh. how? preggy?! but i had consumed alot alot alot of medicines leh!!! But i have cramps and bloated tummy leh. hmp... argh! so frustrating! wan to come or not?!