.Friday, November 7, 2008 Y
Pretty rosy good morning:)))Now is as early as 9am and im sitting right front of lappy doing my bloggy. All thanks to my lil brat. Both daddy and mommy woke up reluctantly to entertain him :(He has a changed of sleeping habit now. He will wake up for feed in the middle of night. He is no longer in deep sleep throughout. How? Why? I've tried to not to let him sleep too much in the day, but still doesn't help much. Like even if i gave him sufficient milk and make him fuller, he still wake up for feeds! omg. He woke up because of gum irritation or diaper discomfort??? Pls enlighten me. I have uploaded tons of photos on frienster. "WHY?!" Becuz when i tried to upload in facebook there was always this error thing thats caused my page to closed. nabeh. So i upload all in friendster. Happy right? Majority can get to see liao lor! Dun ask me to upload them here when u can jolly well see all in both facebook and friendster. Uploading photos on blogger is damn frustrating. Oh btw, regarding the nice book i've mentioned here. If u wanna buy, can look out at MPH.And if u wanna borrow, go try ur luck at national library.I have googled bt it yesterday night.This book can be found at,,,Bedok NLWoodlands NLTampines NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes yes yes!!!But let me warn u first,dun come tampines to snatch with me!!!!I'll bite! Go woodlands huh!Heeheehee~~~Bye :)