.Saturday, November 8, 2008 Y
Damn Huggies! All Huggies has got problem!!! (personal opinion)Bcuz i was kiasu and Huggies was having promotion den, thus we bought 2 packs. Initially, every few days i would see some redness around Jayr's anus there. I thought maybe he started on more lumpy food, thus causing him to shit more harder. So i didnt bother. Den after which, i spotted rashes. I quickly applied nappy cream on his butt. And i made it a point to clense and reapply whenever i changed his diapers. So 1st pack finished. I told Hubby that this brand doesn't suit Jayr at all. But den we got one more pack, thus i didnt wan to waste too. So i continued with the 2nd. U know what i've found out??? The bloody cheating Huggies used different materials for different batch of their products lor!!! The first pack was blue sheet, the second one is white!!! And den this 2nd one is 100x worst den the 1st one!!! Damn the motherfucker Huggies! This morning as i was cleaning Jayr's poo, i saw not only rashes, but some small bubs with white thing inside lor!!! CB! No wonder Jayr is behaving weirdly these days. Cried for no reason, i thought. And den woke up at night and cried too! Must be damn painful and itchy lah! Dun let me see the person in charge of this product. Otherwise i am gonna throw soiled diaper right at his/her cb face!!! I am to blame too. If i were to stop using that immediately, Jayr wont have to suffer till now. arrrrrggggggh!!! Stupid mummy!!!Not only me think Huggies not good, but i have heard a numerous complaints bt it as well. So i hereby warn and advise all mummies or mummy-to-be or those who haven got baby but will have in future, DO NOT SUPPORT HUGGIES!!! No matter whether its cheaper or having promotion! To Huggies- go fuck urself.Anyway, im going to meet Hubby laters and we are going to get new pack of diapers for Jayr. Im thinking of Momy Poko-clinically approved... Hmm. Drypers out of question cuz i loathe the sticky tapes. Fitti not soft. PetPet i dunno, but no interest. Pampers always expensive but sometimes have this low-price sale. Nepia- Japan brand, tried already, not bad also, its soft like momy poko and its has eucalyptous gel. (dunno the spelling but i think u know what i mean) So, we shall see. Im going to get changed and pack up and den am going out soon.Hubby said he wanna buy toys for Jayr later. hmmm.And he said he wanna bring me to restuarant for good food :pwahahahahaha!sibeh hao lian hor?Bear with it la.I seldom have the chance to hao lian, u see.I took out all my bikinis to try on. wahahahaha! i can fit in lor! Im not fat! im not fat! lol~But swimming will be on Tuesday.I promise i will take lotsa pics ok!(take also must upload ma~)yalayala~~~ *roll eyes*Wont be free till Wednesday.Miss me huh...Reach me on my mobile.I still she bu de to end leh............. :(Hao lah!Let me blog about some thoughts and feelings ok.Happy???At times i was wondering and imagining that what if all things were to be different?Maybe i will be much more happier den now? Like i have my brothet to confide with. I have my mum to talk to. Provided they were kind ppl, im saying. I do miss them. I seriously do. But i know i cant turn back and pretend nothing has happened. I cant just call her and talk to her nicely. Cuz she will surely start her nasty tone and den her money talk again. hai. Who is to blame? If she were to think properly and knows that kinship is more valueable, all these wont come to this state. Anyway, with them living together, i dun think they will have any good ending as well. Imagine, how can 2 greedy and money faced ppl live happily together? Surely everyday argue bt money or thinking how to set trap on each other. How sad. Money can buy many things, but money cant buy true love......Being married for a year already. Life definitely has changed dramatically. I am more toned down, more mature in a way. However, i gotta admit i still dunno how to trust. Or mayb i am forever unable to trust someone. The sensitive me always have those nonsensical thoughts. But i always think ahead den others, rather den wait for things to happen and den dunno what to react or what to do. As a wife, i must learn to shut both eyes when nessecery. Of cuz, i still have my limits lah. I must be firm and strong. U know, like if one day all things failed, i still have my Jayr to look after. I cant probably act like so weak and so pitiful ma. The more weaker u are, the bastard will think he has got the victory. U know, prove them u are way more happier without them in ur life! Make them realise that they are actually nothing and useless in ur life. Den u can see these ball-less bastard came crawling to you and beg for forgiveness. really no balls! Well well, Jayr have turned 7 months old already. He crawls, sits, eats, drink, babbles, calls, snatchs, reaches, screams, "sings", and one new thing, he can crawl to his babybed and den hold on to the railing, and den force himself to get up. SO SCARY! This baby boy of mine is super active and playful. I have lesser sleep and lesser rest. Lesser msn, lesser blog. Haiz.... I am still very insist of leaving here.