I am going to die out of hunger. *dead*Starving for the longest hours today. why? cuz Hubby gotta to do OT lah!!! Reaching home earliest by 11.30pm!!! Tell me lah, can die anot??? ccb.When a person is hungry, her mind if floating with alot alot alot of food, like sushis on the belt.*drooling* (*...*)But right now, i am thinking of Kenny Roger. wooooooh.Was it last week? or the week before??? Anyway, hubby brought me to Marina Sq, and den we decided to dine at K.R.MY FOVOURITE LAH!!!I love the adorable muffins. And those yummilicious side dishes. woooooh. (dying real soon. shldn't have blog abt food.... but....)I always order their macoroni cheese and bowl of corn. wooooooh.Jayr shared my macoroni cheese and HALF of my muffin!!!arrrrggggh! hmp. But wat to do? my son leh. lol.when when when? when can we go again????I dun miss donuts anymore. lalalalalalala~Didnt know such a siao char bo show can actually makes me cry my eyeballs out!Quite sad la, certain parts. But mostly funny:) Shld watch. shld watch.I have came across this song, (A woman's worth- Alicia Keys).Triggled something in me, and made me gonna say something in my diary, for personal reference can??? can??? CAN???((must say beforehand, otherwide whole world will start thinking it has got to do with my life, marriage, or whatever. pls lah. nothing better to do is it??? i always have to be so suay meh? nothing to do den go do something to ruin ur life den feel the shits lor!!!! cb. stop asking. and dun ask who im refering to. NOONE! but if u think its u, den ya, its YOU! siao.))ok. back to my happy self.The lyric goes like this...A WOMAN"S WORTH
.
.
.
I tell you, this is the best song written man!!!woohoo!!!!!.
.
If you treat me fairly
I’ll give you all my goods
Treat you like a real woman should
Baby, I know you’re worth it
If you never play me
Promise not to bluff
I’ll hold you down when shit gets rough
Cuz baby, I know you’re worth it
She walks the mile
Makes you smile
All the while Bein’ true
Don’t take for granted
The passions that she has for you
You will lose If you choose
To refuse To put her first
She will and she can
Find a man who knows her worth
.
.
.
But men always dun learn. They always dun understand.But if they were to, things will not be so shitty for women anymore.>In so many centuries, so many generations,how many women have suffered the same old shits?And now, how many more women are suffering the same traditonal shits?And future??? Better dun have daughter. I dun wanna see her suffer the same damn shits!!!>well well. as long as we teach our sons the right gentlemen ways. Teach them well, and hoping that they can eventually change the fact or, destroy the knn tradition. agree?>Ok gtg. Im so tired and hungry. Jayr is not an easy job. *puuuuuffffffff*and i still prefer to be alone. indulge in my drama can make me more happy.>WAIT!!!!Just now i've said beforehand, and den now i have to do my ending this way too.I am not refering to my man. I am not refering to my marriage. I am just stating my personal opinion. And i am "happy" that u ppl cares, but dun cross the line. there is a limit. u dun come and throw tons of "whys" at me and expect me to tell u everything specifically. understand? which part dun understand??? dun ask! see?its really hard when there are moroons around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and these creatures just dun understand whenever i said dun ask!DUN ASK DUN ASK DUN ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN ASK!!!!!I will stop blogging. I really will!!!!Stop forcing me.