.Saturday, November 22, 2008 Y
Ines went missing?!?!?!No la. chill.I have been watching <不良笑花> on youtube.Didnt know y i have the sudden interest on taiwanese drama too. lol. I only watch it when there is some celebrities i am "interested" in. Like previously i watched (Corner with Love) because there is Show Luo- Xiao Zhu!!! woohoo! and den i watched (Gong Zhu Xiao Mei) because there is Wu Zhun and Angela Zhang. lol. I am not crazy over them la, pls! Just wanna see how's their acting and also the storyline interests me. Den got addicted like niccotine. lol. Btw, <不良笑花> is showing soon on channel U. I saw the ad on tv den was kinda interested by Raine Yang's role, as a siao char bo. haha. With alot of fun bits and lovey dovey sceens. aiya, dun pretend la, i know u also like this kind of show la. lol. Go youtube and watch ba! Dun miss :)My wound hurts alot. Jayr is so hyper now, tat as and when he would like "hurt" me accidentally. Hai... So bitter life. Almost 8 months and my wound still like that.whatever.Good progress so far :)But dunno how long is it going to last?argh :(p/s: i never sign in msn today, if u wonder y i can blog and yet u didnt see me. I wanna shut off awhile. I need some peace and some time for myself. tired. A tired soul needs to recuperate. i know u miss me, hee... i will miss u too :pbye, going back to my dramatic world! lol.