Anyway, thanks Xinyi for the link:.
So, its like, the packing of cereal box stated that they are manufactured and packed in Malaysia, and den imported by Singapore. So this mean it is safe for consumtion or not? Impossible that Singapore unpack everything to check and den repack them back for selling ya? i dunno. whats ur say? gotta discuss with my Hubby before allowing Jayr to take again.
>
If all are safe, den i would be more den happy. Cuz eventhough Heinz's products are safer, but the cereal tastes sucks and Jayr doesnt like it at all. So now its like he only willing to eat those sweet and yummy puree. (-_-) The cereal is definitely way more lousy den Nestle's. And lesser choice too. how sad. And Nestle has got fruits, vege, honey, chicken, ikan bilies, etc... but his favourite is the fruits with rice cereal one. Anyway, heinz's strawberry and banana custard tastes awesome! i like it too! lol.
>
Also, Jayr's one more new love is the rusks. So hard and unbreakable, but he managed to eat half within 2 long hours. very good! so next time, feel free to meet me up. cuz i have got something to keep him busy with! like last night, we went out for dinner, and den usually he would make a fuss and want us to carry, but instead he was so engrossed in chewing that stick of hard rusk. uhh-huh.. i will post photos tomo to show u. :)
>
p/s: just talked to Hubby on the phone. he said since singapore declared that Nestle is safe den let Jayr continue with his cereal lor. yeah! and parents, no worries anymore! but, bad thing is, the usual biscuits he eat, are on the list too! ahhhh!
>
>
See how shameful China is now?! wtf. Den in order to destroy more evidences, they fed their farm animals with the milk, watered the vege with milk, add into all dairy products, sold it to other greedy countries with very very low rate... CB! they have done enough evil deeds! pls throw all or whatever, but dun harm anyone anymore! I just afraid that they will dump it into sea and den the fishes will suffer. Den there is nothing else edible and safe in their country anymore. poor citizens. Just feel so ashame to be chinese now. hai....
______________________________
>
>
I feel so tired.
Hubby had high fever for 3 days.
I handled Jayr alone from day to night, night to day.
Everything all by myself.
And i have to look after him and serve him.
>
>
Suddenly, i felt like running away from everything.
I need a break.
Or mayb im running towards freedom?
I dunno.
>
>
>
I need some space for myself.
I need assurance.
I need to rest.
I need to clear my thoughts.
I need to breathe...
I need to find back myself; my soul.
>
>
>
Pls...
>
>
>
For God's sake....
>
>
>
spare me some ample rest...
>
>
>
Please....