I so wish i can have twins for the next pregnancy... oooh! not tat i am so keen of getting preggy, again, its just the thought of having twins really perks me up. :) Be it 2 girls, 2 boys or 1 boy+ 1 girl. hahaha. imagine both growing at the same rate, looks similar and share the telepathy. sweeeeet!
>
But as for the situation now, better stick to one will do. :(
>
I am not happy for these few days. Not happy at all. Not happy means not happy. hai... whatever la... sorry to let u peeps worried and not knowing what big thang have exactly happened. im not comfortable with sharing this problem. mayb i will someday... well... i am sad sad sad.... tormented and torn apart.
>
The amk house is totally empty now and its ready to up for sale already. I leave everything to my reliable agent. i trust him. i mean i MUST trust him right? this aint a small thing anyway. he promised to sell it off within 50 days. lets shall see... my dream is coming true very the soon!
>
Met Xinyi yesterday at amk hub. Just one phone call and she really appeared there for me. aw~ like i really have more and more wonderful darlings in my life. Sorry leh, thou i asked u to meet up but i left after a short while. Will make up to u one day ok? anyway, we had a nice chat after so long right? Haa. I find that i am becoming so adult-like now. cuz every now and then my topics with friends and relatives would be housing, babies and many housewife's things. mm. way to go, Ines!!!
>>
I shall end here. Cuz its going nowhere already.
will be back to blog again.
stay tune~!