.Thursday, July 17, 2008 Y
Hey guess what?We won a Ipod shuffle in a Best Daddy contest, organised by Wyeth...Here>>>http://www.mumcentre.com/enews/partners/wyeth/wyeth_winners.htmOk, its like, we initially got attracted by the first prize which is free trip to Bintan, and so Hubby asked me to write up a "verrrrry touching" story to impress the judges. I was like, "aiya, so many ppl joining, think we can win so easily meh?" But he insisted that i die die also must submit an entry, and of cuz i gotta oblige la... I was like mind blank and dunno what should i write abt, so i treated it as blogging and den i started typed out my nonsense as usual... lol. Never will i expect that we will even win the consolation prize lor...*paused**back*Hubby kissed me and told me that i cannot put "verrrry touching story", i must say "verrrry true life story".... (-_-") Bua tahan....Ok lah... cheap prize better den nothing la. Must go and view ok.Anyway, ((How i met ur mother)) is hilarious~! I watched them whole day long. Like finally.... mmm... im going to watch my favourite show and eat my favourite Pringles... wooosh~! So till then...(o^-^o) *fat fat*