Note: #1 - I have deleted a total of 7 annoying creatures in my friendster's friend list already. And I tell you i wont hesistate to close it down if more nuisance is to come. > #2 - I have also posted a shoutout saying : "p/s: I am utterly uncomfortable with ppl grabbing my son's photos for their personal usuage. And pls STOP doing that! (I know he's irresistably adroable, but NO GRABBING OF PHOTOS!)" > #3 - I am prepared to lose these ppl as "friend". > > > As i said, learn your manners from ur mama all over again!
Haa. this pic looks hilarious. i dunno what this expression for. lol.
Darling sitting right up.
New clothes from baby Fox.
Ninja.
Pirate.
Sushi Master.
>
>
>
I have nothing to blog about today.
We napped whole day and i also busy with chores whole evening.
*yawn*
Will be back soon...
如果你也听说...
8:54 PM
Ines QuekY
Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p