.Tuesday, July 22, 2008 Y
Ohwell, u know what? My cellphone has been pronounced dead....I thot i always maintain it well and nice but apparently, the inside got coped up, i think and thus, obviously its time to get a new phone... :)? :(? Whatever~~~I dun believe in warranty kind of stuff. Once its spoilt den it will be the time to say goodbye. like u cant mend a broken mirror or heart or cake??? whatever~! mayb im just finding some good excuses to change a new phone. hmmm.Ok so its like i am un-reachable for the time being. (I dunno how long) But seems like quite long, i guessed. :/ I will be getting a new contact no. Yes. I will. Y? cuz like i wanna have some peace! for goodness sake...My no. has been passing around like nobody's business and worst of all without my permission!!! hello earthlings, dun u not know that its really fucking annoying to actually received sms or calls from someone whom u dun wish to contact at all???!!! and its fucking pissed to know that u ppl do not know the rules of "MANNERS"! Worst of the worse is that some idiots just gave my no. to some guys, (whom i know, but doesnt mean i wanna keep in touch at all) and den caused me and my hubby unnessacery misunstandings! hello, im attached, im married, i have a son, I DUN NEED ELSE MEN TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!! Get this into ur brainless-brainshell!One more thing is i wanna live away from the past. Ya, those evil ppl. Since they r like "disowning me" den i dun see any reason to hold on to my phone and wait for thier hyprocritical concern. ya, im gonna move on and move away from them.OK. Not to worry, once i get it, i will definitely inform those whom i wanna inform. if u r the one whom didnt cause me any drama den u will receive notice from me for sure! well, today is just another boring day. Fun? ya, mayb. cuz i have got Jayr with me, brightening up my day with his smile.... :DI am finishing (How i met ur mother). next one will be.... i dunno yet... ok. blog again tomo cuz my nails are too long and they actually "obstructing" me somehow...ok. im going to cut my nails now.bye.