.Wednesday, June 18, 2008 Y
Or-bi-goodLike i shouldn't have drank that cup of coffee as late as 12am yesterday, or i shld say this morning. And like usually im ok with drinking coffee at night but not kopi gao at that hour lor. See, caused me sleepless night and now i look like a walking zombie. arrrghhh~!!!!!!I have received a sms from him. He told me that he have shifted most of his things out already and they will only be ready by this coming Thursday, which is tomorrow. mmm... I have this urge to ask where are they shifting to and u know, sort of sending my regards, but den i know they wont buy that and also i cant treat them too good why cuz they surely will take my kindness for granted again, thus i may have a harder time to ask them out again. Im so sorry for this ending, but i really have no choice unless those ppl are not as cunning and not so cruel to me. At the very least, stop setting traps on me can? I can only pray for you, pray that everything will go on smoothly and pray that u ppl will turn good one day and all those karmas to be reduced. hai......... I have gone through so much miseries. Faced so much challenges and encountered so much evil ppl. Like i know this will never end, and more to come i believe. Well, maybe this is the kind of karma i should receive due to my past live i think? Heaven took away my most beloved Daddy and left me so lonely and helplessly. Heaven made me know so many evil ppl that harms me terribly. Many a times i was thinking why Heaven dun love me like he loves those rich men's daughters... What have i done to receive these and why cant Heaven be more kind to me instead? But one thing i know somehow, someway, Heaven do love me very much too cuz i received the most valuable gift that most ppl wished for.... Jayr.... And Heaven made my baby so smart, so adorable, so healthy and so lovely that nothing else i would ask for except for him to be happy and healthy forever... Heaven took away my Daddy and now gave me my Son, like i dunno whether thank or whatsoever. How i wish i can have both with me. I wanna see the smile on my Daddy's face when he carry Jayr. I wanna see the proud expression when Jayr call him. I wanna hear his praises when he know that i really have done a great job by bringing Jayr up... I really want....But i think Daddy must be happy and relief that those ppl are finally leaving and harm me no more..... _________________________Im so bored at home can. Pls ask me out when u free... Xinyi, lets go YaKun and lim kopi ok??? Just chill and chat and leave our babies alone. hahahaha.... :) Karen, i am like waiting forever for you sia... Faster meet me now otherwise i know in future u will have more difficulties liao lo... hahaha :DLyn, when when when when when??????!!!! hahahaha :pSo anymore baby fair coming along??? I am so dying to go lor. This will be my first trip to bb fair can. lol. and lets all go together ok???? (^-^)