This is the hairstyle im considering and actually dying to have!!! #1 - Weather is freaking HOT! #2 - Hate tying up my hair often! #3 - No time to blow dry my hair after shampooing! #4 - Bb loves to grab and pull! #5 - I looks ill and sick with long hair now! #6 - No longer in the trend! #7 - Cut away my "unluckiness"! #8 - No more tangled hair plssss! #9 - Cheaper rate for short hair's hairdo! #10 - Want a whole new look! And so have i explained myself clear enough why i wanna take this risky huge challenge out of a sudden? Ask me will i regret or cry? Answer - I WILL CRY FOR A WEEK!!! So any reccommendation of good saloon with goos stylist? I used to have one but i dunno where the hell is he now! I cant risk my hair to some old aunties or some juniors for this kinda huge challenge ok. so this time i would raher spend slightly more to get my desire hairstyle. hmmm... Oooh. She is Tila Tequila, by the way... Porn star... hahaha. But now a celeb in hollywood, i guessed? She's famous, and all thanks to MySpace.com....
如果你也听说...
10:37 PM
Ines QuekY
Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p