Tomorrow will be Jayr's full month. :)Never hold any chalet or party cuz im too weak and tired to entertain all and den have to tidy up the whole place... I have cleaned enough shit of others....Will be bringing bb for his botak haircut. Hmm.... more pics on the way.--------------------------------------
Eventhough he know im upset but he chosed to ignore and hack care. If we gonna start arguing again, he would say that im crazy. Am i really crazy? why cant i speak out when im unhappy? why cant i turn to my partner when im down? why cant i have the right to say and to ask? why?! Im sinking.... I really cant take it anymore... for so long, things aint getting any better and im not feeling any better... So what i speak out and i cried, he gave me that look as if im mad and called me siao! My dad left me like this and to be frank, before Jayr, he was my only kin, and now that im left with nothing at all. at this moment Jayr is still so small to understand, only he can help to pull this thru but in the end he is the one whom causes me these miseries. hurt me, and humilate me. I wanna leave this place. I hate sleeping on the same bed with a someone whom we shared no love. I hate having the idea that my precious son is his as well. Since he dun love me anymore den what is he clinging on for? my property? or to see me suffer more?