<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4122416583588161771?origin\x3dhttp://jirevealed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.Tuesday, April 1, 2008 Y
Hey hey~!!!
I wanna give my dearest Hubby a suuuuper wet and slurpy kiss~ muuuuaccksss!!!!!
Hee... I am a happy Mummy of the day~!
Thank you Lau Gong...
I love you lah~!

Hubby brought me to town for shopping. Despite im delivering very soon and my legs swollen like pig trotters. Planned to surprise me and brought me to T&Co. *love* *spinning ard*
Ta-dah~! My precious surprise gift from Hubby... Im so touched...
A heart-shaped tag bracelet... I love it so so so much~! I love heart-shaped! I love bracelet! (Cuz i have none...)
lalalalala~ Pardon me for so many pics of my this very lovely love token. cant help but to admire more...
I actually spent an hour or so thinking which to choose, to bring home with me. And i also dun wan hubby to spend too much thou he said just choose whatever i like... hee... always like this.

I dun intend to wear it so soon, untill i slimmed down. Haa. cuz my fatty hand just ruin it. lol. and i need to match it with sexy clothes! YES!

I pouted. Many of my pics today. Fat me. Pardon me. Just bear with it or leave this site. haa. A happy girl is a pretty girl. So i thought im pretty thats why i took so many pics today!
Trying to smile in a more nicer way. but too bad, the fats on my cheeks ruined it. hmpz!
Im so surprised!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh~!!!!
Flying kisses to non other den my HUBBY~! *wink wink*
I tell you, i seriously love it can! I wanna hug it to sleep can?

Couldn't bear to stop cam-whoring, untill Hubby said, "haa... wat u doing? my silly girl?"

"I wanna show the whole world how much i appreciate ur efforts and how much i love you!!!!!!".... *silly grin*


如果你也听说...
8:49 PM






♥♥♥jirevealed.blogspot.com

Ines QuekY
Photobucket Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p

Busy InesY
Plurk.com

ChatterboxY

Joyers -Y
- ♥老公大人♥
- Miyo *
- Amelia *
- Isabella *
- Lani *
- Pamela *
- Serena *
- Liping *
- Xinyi *
- Shirley *
- Nicole *
- Celeste *
- Xiaxue *


SecretsY
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Credits.Y

Designer : SUPERMAN'sWIFE
Picture : XOXO
Icons : XOXO
Cursor : MySpaceCursor