.Wednesday, April 30, 2008 Y
Finally it has come to the final day of my torturing confinement. phew~ --------------------------------------Im so tired. Emotionally exhausted. But who cares? I hate everything in my life. Every single soul. Except Jayr. Bb is the only one who motivates me to press on and move on.I do wish i could be taken away just like this but i cant. Without me, Bb will be more pitiful den now i am. For Jayr's sake, i'll continue to endure....---------------------------------------I am the one doing everything and have no enough rest at all. Thot im supposed to be the one resting and healing? Think noone really know what sort of pain im going thru and what kind of pain im enduring each day. No comforts. No way im feeling better...-------------------------------------Slandering me seems to be her new hobby. Whatever~ retribution is just around us, and she will have her share. Making up unreal stories and trying to ruin my rebutation. try harder, MIL.....-------------------------------------Once i thot loving someone and being loved in return is an amazing thing. However, now i dun feel that anymore. i dun love and not being loved..... I hate. Hate him to core. Hate till i have the urge to kill him. -------------------------------------Guessed what? that fucking shit woke my son up and dun bother to coax him. instead he is snoring like a fucking pig now. fuck all!!!