

Feeling kinda bored and so decided to play with Jayr and we took pics using the lappy's webcam... lol. "lets cam-whore together, baby!!!" All turned out kinda dark. Bad quality. But sweet morale... hee... I love my bb boy sooooo much thou he really turns my life upside down now. hai... im still willing to sacrifice... :)
----------------------------------------------------
Bad things happened those past few days. Real bad....
And im badly hurt inside-out..... :(
There was something lead to this arguement. And den he slapped me on my face...
During pregnancy and during my recovery period, wat the hell?!
I dun need someone like this to torture me and humilate me more. I had enough. And thats it. Im gonna earn my own money and den one day i shall see him suffer and left with nothing and noone. NOONE!
He said that he is very tired already, so why must he take care of me and why cant i do it myself. He said eventhough im in pain, he also cant do anything cuz its meant to be like this. He said im crazy and called me "siao cheebye". He knows im having blues and he said i better go to mental hospital. He slapped me and said i asked for it.
Who knows how i feel? Whoever can understand what im going thru now is killing me silently...
-----------------------------------------------------
My aunt hired a confinement nanny to look after me this period of time.
U know what???
His mum leave all the housechores to her. Asked her to go market and run the errand for her, cook for her and her family.
She even eat my food! my tonic! my fish! And that are all paid by my aunt!!!
So seems like my aunt is hiring someone to serve her instead. and my aunt is paying these for her and her family ya...
WHAT THE FUCK!!!
As a MIL, she has done nothing at all. Paid for nothing at all. And yet so shameless....
She wanna carry my bb, but no way!!!
Over my dead body~
" i thot initially u asked me to abort den y now trying to snatch?!" Fuck off!
---------------------------------------------------
Tell me how am i supposed to be happy. I cant... and i hate to pretend... I wanna leave him. I wanna leave this place.....