I have reached my due date, like finally. The major problem here is that babys not out yet. And that stupid "every-5-mins-pain" still haven come, u see. I called kkh this morning and told the person what im going through and asked whether can i opt for induce. She said if i dun wanna wait anymore den i can tell the doc. But on risk, if my cervix not dilated yet, and after putting me on drip and cervix still closed, den they will have to send me for c section.
Some says its alright if baby is going to stay in there for few more days. As long baby is still kicking fine and im still not in huge pain.
The fact is i am getting more and more worried if he's gonna stay in there for longer time, u see. Stillborn-can be the most cruel ending, u know. And dun you find something might go amissed or whatever that causes the dely? Im seriously going mad.
So tell me, should i or should i not opt for the drip tomo morning? Or should i just wait for dunno-what-might-happen? I would greatly appreciates calls from u peeps to tell me what to do. Should u not see me online. Do call me on my cellphone.
I tell you, KKH sucks to the max~! I will never wan to come back after my first kid. NEVER! They should send me for scanning this week. Not after my EDD!!! wth are they doing! Take a shot of my middle fingers and better still, close down la~!